Poker Paid For

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

23

Poker:

So its been a few days since I last poster. I need to start over again with my goals. I have not been keeping track of them properly so I need a new setup.

I had 2 goood days and I think I was up just shy of $250 for teh last 2 days. I played a few $200nl hands and I did ok. I was only playing 1 table so not many hands but I was happy with my play.

Hand 1


Floping the nuts on your last hand always goes down well but I think just calling the reraise and trying to get it in on the turn would have been a better option. Im not sure if he had JJ or KK without the K of Diamonds.

Hand 2

I was about 75% sure that this guy was not call/reraising me with AA. This guy has a note that im a fish cos I sucked out on him and he is on tilt with me. Its nice when people just try to give you money!

I have posted all my bad hands before adn nothing really eventful has happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home