Poker Paid For

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

14

Well the week of the fish continued into Monday and I just didnt want to play cards anymore.

My bad run has really cost me mentally, Phisically adn financially. I need to hit a good week or its job hunting time. I feel more prepared for Poker again. I took 2 days off, went surfing ( O think I am getting the hang of it now) shopping and just chilled. I got a DVD player for my apartment cos it annoys me to watch DVDs on my laptop.

I was going to take the morning off and go surfing but the weather has ruined that plan.

I am really going to focus on playing my A game now. I am going to play 2 tables only and play well. I have been too loose out of the blinds and after looking through Pokertracker I have not been hitting good cards in position and when I have, I overplay them. I have run into a few unlucky spots too but that happens even when running well. You just feel them way more when you are running bad. I dont want this to turn into a moaning bad beat thread cos EVERYONE gets beats. I am going to start with 2 tables of $50 and see how I am playing. If I am happy with what I am doing then I will make it $100's. I am now way near rolled for $200's anymore and I'll need to really play perfect or as close to perfect if I want to keep hitting my goals.

This weeks goal. $750 by Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home