Poker Paid For

Friday, November 24, 2006

6

I have been up and down like a cheap hookers pants on a busy night.

To achieve my no.1 goal of $1.5k by sunday, im even so still $1500 to go. I was down $700 and then I move back down to the $100's and now im even again. I might get a quick little sesh in tomorrow early enough before I go surfing.

I took a few days off and relaxed. I think a day off after the last 2 stressful days wont do me any harm personally. I may not achieve my goal but I will be able to add another day onto the challenge as it was origionally planned for 4 days, not 3.

The stress can be a real pain in the ass cos after the $700 downswing which I might add, $500 was to 1 guy who was at $40 when I sat down but at $700 when I left. He was like 80/40 and sucked out every time until I had no money left on the site, I split cos I was playing badly and I would have lost more instead of beating him. I was low after that and then today I was on top of the world again after my session. I played well and I hit some good cards with the occasional suckout against me included.

Its very important IMO to be able to switch off your emotions about poker when you leave the tables cos if you dont you will have some probs.

Goal by June 2008.

Have $500,000 saved in my BR/investments. There is something good to work for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home