Poker Paid For

Saturday, November 11, 2006

2


I am in a land down under.

I am an young Irish boy and I am in the middle of my round the world trip at the moment. I decided that being a sheep like everyone else was boring and I didnt want to do it. So I used some poker winnings and some money from dealing cards and some from the family ( yes the Mafia ) and I bought a round the world ticket. That is def the coolest thing that "Pokerpaidfor". I am living in Sydney at the mo and playing a game a few days a week is my job.

I have steadily grinded my way up through the low limits and I am currently playing the $100 6 max tables on an array of sites. 3 main ones, Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet and Poker.ie which is a prima skin. I had a brief 2 week stint at the $200 but I may have shot myself in the foot by partying too much and spending too much money which made me have to take too much out of my BR to sustain playing the $200's. Then I hit a monster downswing and had another brief stint in the $50's. I almost lost so much that I would have been forsed to get a job but lukily i managed to grind my way out of that just in the nick of time! literally I was $100 away from getting a job.

I have had periods where I was maintaining 12-15 PTbb/100 and then a month where I made a loss of $400. Im on an upswing at the moment so there wont be anything too crazy that "PokerPaidfor" until I have made some cahs again and can get myself up to the $200's. Even moving up that one level will dramatically increase what "Pokerpaidfor" cos instead of pulling out $400-$600 (4-6 buyins) a week to live off, I'll only need to pull out 2-3 buyins. That is goal number one for now. Get my roll up to 25 buyins( OK I'll settle for 22/23) for the $200's before moving up again. I know I can beat them, I've done it before.
I have to get my bank account in order though. It is in huge overdraft but I should have enough coming in to it soon to swing that around.(Tax refunds etc.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home