Poker Paid For

Saturday, November 11, 2006

3

A good week.

This week "PokerPaidfor":
My food,
My rent,
Surf board rental.
An Internet connection so I dont have to keep paying $50 a week to use an internet cafe. Finally!
My girlfriend put some U2 tickets on her credit card cos she bough them on Ebay but im gonna give her the $$$.

This weeK I am up about $600ish with a PTBB of 8/100 hands. Im happy with that.

Here is one fo teh Donk plays I made this week(today actually). I can be such a fish at times!

Hand 1

I did hit some nice hands too.

Hand 2

I knew this dude was at it and it makes it even sweeter as he called an allin on the turn against me earlier in the week( my biggest pot loss for the week) when I had top 2 pair and he had a J5s flush draw. I only realised it was him after the session.

Hand 3

I couldnt loose with JJ this week, I made $620 this week and made $608 with JJ. Was Nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home