Poker Paid For

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

10

Poker:
I was on such a high after hitting my goal. I was planning to take wednesday off too and go surfing but the weather was rubbish. Within 25 mins of sitting down I had droped 3 buyins. I ran my TPTK in a reraised pot into a set and then I ran my KK in a reraised pot into a set again. Then I had a dude suck out on me. So I dropped to the $100's and picked up 2 and was not tilting at all so I went back to the $200's and dropped a buyin. I was not in the mood to play so I stopped for the day incase I started to tilt off some cash.

Today:I made one of the worst calls ever for my stack with trips when I thought he was messing, I was wrong! I am even for the day after a small increase. Its lunch time today and then Im going back to husstling. I will make back my losses of yesterday. I am down about $300-$400 so I need to get a move on to hit my goal.

So I took Tuesday off as usual and my girlfriend wanted to go shopping. I hate shopping but sometimes you have to do these things. I wanted to get her something cos I ha such a good week so she was trying something on and she liked it so before she could get out of the changing room i picked up the same size and had it in a bag paid and waiting for her. Baller! well not quite.

Surfing tomorrow and "working" on Sat and Sun.


Anyway, Luch then Poker then I'll let you know how i get on.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, saw your blog off cardrunners. Enjoyed the read, you seem like a good guy. Good luck at the tables and good waves to you.

    Mattk20

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home