Poker Paid For

Saturday, December 02, 2006

12

Friday:

Poker: There was no poker today.

Life: I took friday off and took care of a few things and then went to the beach. I had checked out the swell a day before and the surf was supposed to be ok. By the time I got there the weather was cold and the waves were not great so I didnt get to do any surfing.I wasn't happy!

A new couple moved into the apartment who are pretty cool. This American Guy who we met over here, Patrick, bought a case of Corona in exchange for us cooking some fajitas. Sandie(my GF) cooks some mean Fajitas. Nedless to say we were all slightly tipsy. We hit a bar and then a club and at 5.30 am went to another club. The bouncers thought i had had enough to drink so they wouldnt let me in. I was happy enough with this cos at that time I was so tired I could barely stand up. I could have gone to sleep on the bar.

The new couple are Canadian. They play poker which I dont know if thats a good or bad thing. I might be encouraged to play even more!.

Saturday: The plan for Saturday was to get up and hit the tables. one tiny little problem with that was that I was in a bad way. I drank too much adn I was dying. I play really badly when im hung over so I thought it would be a better idea to just stay on the couch and watch tv. My body was not going to be doing anything else even if my head wanted to! No drinking tonight so I will hit the tables early tomorrow. I am down $500 for the week and I need to make some of that back and then some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home