Poker Paid For

Saturday, December 09, 2006

17

Poker:
BR: + $212.

Sweet as! I had a posotive day. Its amazing how one good day after about 1,000,001 loosing days feels so dam good. It was only 2 buyins but still it feels great. I played quite alot of cards today and I was feeling confident. I had 3 tables going, I was 3 betting more preflop and I was more in tune with the ebb and flow of the games although I was playing tighter than I would have liked and I didn't get paid off on a few hands that I should have.

This is the end of my week and although its not going as well as I planed im still up. I'll break it down for you in leahmans terms.

Up$ = Good.

Down$ = Bad.

Life:

Playing again tomorrow as Sandie is working. I might go to the beach but only if I am having a killer day. It i'll be way easier to take a day off when Im winning in the $1/$2 game as my income effectively doubles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home