Poker Paid For

Friday, December 08, 2006

16

Poker:
Word of the day- Stagnent.

BR: -$23.

I only played for half a day yesterday and was very stagnent. I barely moved any of my stacks. I dont think of this as a bad thing as I probably made more than I lost via rakeback so its ok. Im happy as long as I dont loose a few buyins a day.

Im looking forward to start killing the tables again cos obviously I much prefere that than being stagnent.


Life:

I took the afternoon off and went surfing. The waves were big enough for me as I am still learning but it was so dam choppy that it made it really difficult to get out there and when I was out there, I was getting pounded and found it hard to get positioned right to catch the waves well. It was still fun UNTIL I got stung by a blue bottle jellyfish AKA Portugese man of war. I'll have a nice scar on my wrist now. Thanks Blue!

My Sister got engaged yesterday, Im really happy for her and Im kinda wondering what took the guy so long to ask. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home