Poker Paid For

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

20

Poker:This will be an edit cos im playing later.

OMG I suck. granted im tired after an awesome day surfing but My game is going horribly. Why am I playing bad. I am not consentrating on my game 100% while playing adn my head just is not in it. I followed a huge donator up to a $1/$2 table as it looked very profitable. I almost imediatly gave him a buyin when he hit a set, I pushed thinking he was bluffing and merry christmas, here is $200.

I got that back cos the table was easy to play and then I started playing my A game again but for some reason, only on that table. I managed to drop 3 buyins at my normal game $.5/$1. no bad beats really just stupid play. WTF Johnster.

Stupid move 1
I have played over 2k hands with this guy and he is very nitty(tight). He doesnt defend much but I dont know cps I didnt even look at his stats before trying this.

Stupid move 2
Thats right genious, Bluff the shortie.

Stupid move 3
Bluff in a reraised pot with 2 villans and both being calling stations. Get this man to the high stakes tables!!! NOT

Hand 4
Not sure about the river call here. Otherwise Ok based on the villan and I had been playing back at him lots so he thought I was at it.

As you can tell im not too pleased with myself or my play over the last few days and almost deserve to go busto if I keep playing this way.

Life:
As usual I took a few days off to chill out and just get things done. 1 thing I need to do is find a christmas tree. Now normaly this is not a problem but when living in a city that you dont know very well aswell as having no car ect it is proving quite difficult. Its not the transportation of the tree that is the problem, Its finding one. Real or fake i dont care but im not forking out $100 on a tree. WTF. its like they dont celebrate it in this country.

Normally this would not be a big deal for normal people but my Girlfriend was born on Christmas day and therefore its a huge fucking deal.Oh its true, "in the poker game of life, Women are the rake, they are the fucking rake." "worm"Ed Norton from rounders.

Anyway, its like 32 degrees outside and im going to the beech for a surf. i'll update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home