Poker Paid For

Monday, December 11, 2006

19

Poker:

BR: +$134

I've stopped playing my A game.

Why oh why. I was hitting good cards but making bad decisions. not stupid ones but I think I was cbing too muhc adn a few small things that I would like to stop doing. I was loosing money in unraised pots etc.

There was lots of background noise and people watching tele and just being around which took my attention away from poker but there aint nothing I can do about that cos i live with 5 other people.

Hand 1
I knew he didnt have it here. I thought a 5 or an over pair. Runner runner, beautiful.

Hand 2
Look, Proof that Poker loves the johnster again. I got my moner in way behind and I hit runner runner. I figured him for a good hand but I had seen him make this move with TPTK so I was happy to stack off here.

Life:

I am suffering with a cold or something. i haven't felt right in a few days. Hopefully the weather will be nicer tomorrow and I can hit the beach and sweat it out of me. I live with 2 nurses so they have offered to get me some free drugs, I kindfully obliged. Not the great kind but free med is better than paying for it.

I bought a DVD for Sandie and as I was getting that I saw Rounders for $10 or US$7. I had to get it. Good flick. We rented Click(the Adam Sandler movie) lastnight and I thought it would be good but I was not expecting it to be that great. i am glad to say that I was proven wrong. I laughed outloud a few times during that movie and I was trying to be quiet cos Sandie had fallen asleep. She always does that, Its like a dvd and me to lay on is like a bottle of sleeping pills and a few joints to most others, She goes out for the count within minutes.

She has gone shopping with our roomies today and thank god I got out of it. I would prefer to stab myself in the foot for a day than go shopping. Next time i'll try the sleeping pills and weed if I cant get out of it! Im not sure how much poker im going to play today cos im under the weather and might not play the best.

Time to go, My nose is running and its pissing me off. Fuck this im going to Starbucks, Nothin like majorly overpriced coffee to make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home