Poker Paid For

Sunday, December 10, 2006

18

poker:

BR:+ $450 for the week.

I had an alright day and managed to loose 1.5 buyins before turning it around. At the end of the day I was sitting at a table that I would have paid $1 a hand to be at. Unfortunately, I was too tight and didnt get paid off on some of my big hands. Made some big laydowns and I think I played it ok.

I had some tricky hands this wesk. Here are a few I played that I liked and a few that I could have played differently.

Hand 1
I thought this guy had a weak hand and that if I pushed I could get him off the hand. He had garbage but didnt think I had anything. I spiked one of my15 outs(13 now I know his hand) on the river. I should have bet the flop instead of calling. It was pretty weak.

Hand 2
I played this hand weak because I didnt think he had any of that flop adn if I 3 bet, He's gone. I wasnt sure I was good on the turn but I was confident I was ahead as this guy only plays big cards.

Hand 3
This guy had minraised me before and another guy and he turned out to have top pair so I knwe I was aheah here. I think I had to act weaker in order to induce a bet on the turn. I love hitting sets.

Loosing hands!
Hand 4

So here is a trick hand. I dont 3 bet this much preflop but this guy was getting a little out of hand and I wanted to let him know that I dont get pushed around. My image was tight adn I thought I could take this away on the flop. The turn is tricky as after he calls I out him on AJ or maybe a slowplayed QQ. I checked the turn to try and get more value out of my hand and he hit his boat on the river, i think I need to bet the turn here. Oh well.

Hand 5
What can I say about both of those calls. This flop is either a check or a push. although I lost nothing while behind.

Hand 6

Alll in on a pair and a OESD, bad play Johnster.

Hand 7
I ran my KK into AA and didnt even loose a whole buyin.

Think thats enough poker for now. gonna put in another session today.

Life:

Slightly hungover right now. I get hangovers really easy, I only had like 3 beers adn 2 gin and tonics. Thats one of the coolest things about drinking here, You can get all sorts of strange things like wine in a box and JD/rum and coke in a can and G&Ts in a can. Its sweet.

Its funny how Irish people travel all over the world and we always congrigate at an irish bar. Its like we leave home, Say this place is crap, lets go to the nearest thing to home we can find,, I know, The pub! Im telling you, If the irish ever wanted to take over the world, We could do a better job than the romans. We already have all the troops in every corner of the world. One word from our corrupt poloticians and you're all screwed cos we dont give a shit who we harm. We're all pissed anyway and drunks are always better at fighting. Easy way to beat us would be to stop selling us boose. Then we'd wake up a day later with an awful sore head and be like "oh sorry, eh its the drinks fault". you'd be mate with us again in a week, Not like then hated germans.

I lost my( adn my girlfriends) Drivers licences. I cant find the fuckers anywhere. really pissing me off.

Im going to get my hair cut now, Hopefully im not like Samsun and loose all my "power" by cutting my hair. Part of me wants to let it grow and part wants to cut it cos its in that middle ground at the moment. Its so annoying. I think that is enough rambelling for the moment.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home