Poker Paid For

Friday, December 15, 2006

21

Interesting day today after yesterday.

I played on Poker.ie and UB. I was playing ub and nothing was happening so I opened Poker.ie and almost instantly lost a buyin and a half. I made abouy 3.5 buyins on UB after I went back there.

I felt I was playing well but I know that something is still up with my game. I am only having a winning session when I stack someone, not by just outplaying someone. I am loosing money in the small pots.

I have a plan though. I am going ot watch some Cardrunner videos before and after a session. I think I might be trying to be too much like Taylor when I am not able to play like him. I am going to watch Stinger and Andrew a bit and see what I am doing wrong. If I dont get cards, I have a loosing session. Great players dont play that way.

I really think I have been unlucky with hitting cards recently, I have not been hitting cards after the flop which is obviously gonna make it difficukt to play. I may have found myself CBing too many checked flops that are draw heavy/bad flops.

Still making stupid plays:

Stupid 1
I thought I could get him off this hand.

Stupid 2
"Hi, I called your flop bet and now I lead the turn. I would complete with Qj and now I am broadcasting to the world that I have a straight. Listen to me. Oh, you must be beating a straight if you raise my river value bet. we have to be splitting. Oh no, you are a doney!" My opponents words during the hand.

Stupid 3
SIgh, I suck when I am not paying attention,

SAVIOR HAND
Title says it all.

At least I am realising what im doing wrong, Why I am doing it I dont know. I will not be doing it abymore. New dawn,New Day.

Life:
The surfing took alot out of me as I was out there for 4 hours. Unfortunately my cold from last week has not gotten worse and I have a fever too. I got some pills and hopefully they kick in tomorrow. I slept for most of today apart from when I was playing. Not much else to sya really. I have to start getting some presents for Sandie for crimbo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home