Poker Paid For

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

27

Target: $750
Amount from: $(846)

I had a quick session today. only a few hundred hands but I think I was playing my A game again for the most part.

Even though it was only a few hundred hands, I still had some dude suckout on me but it didnt piss me off one bit. I was disapointed that it happened but not abgry at my opponent.

Hand
I knew I was ahead when he bet pot, I was pretty sure anyway cos I had been quiet but over 50 hands I hadnt limped or cold called once. I was aggressive. the way it should be.

Here is one of the non A game hands i was talking about.
Idiot misclick hand
I was moving tables and I accidentally min raised here. I should have left it with that and check folded but I figured I could take the pot off a weak opponent. Wrong.

My reads are way off recently and I have been raising people with made hands and not been able to get people off hands at all. Its tight week for TheJohnster!

Going to the beach tomorrow for some surfing depending on good waves and weather.

New Phrase about me:

"You could try harder, right?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home