Poker Paid For

Monday, December 25, 2006

26

Target: $500
Amount won: $(437)

Needless to say, not a good week!

It started with some bad varience.
KK into AA followed by AA into QQQ and my QQ into KK.
Then I stopped playing my A game and even though I new I was not playing well I continued trying to force the action and hit big on flops and Just playing badly.

The good news is that it was Christmas yesterday and I had time to look over my stats and hands over the past week.

Its funny, I have a new excitement for poker again. I think that its not only poker but life in general. Not that I didnt have a passion for life before but I think I just realised a few things. I watched something on Buddhism which really hit me.

Next weeks goals:
Weekly goal: $750
Amount from: $750.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home