Poker Paid For

Friday, December 22, 2006

26

Target: $500
Amount won: $(412)
From Target: $(912)
New Target: Breakeven for the week.



OOPS. I had a bad day. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut yesterday. Now to hit my target I need a major run.

Dear Santa,

I would like to be hit in the face by the deck for christmas. I have been a bad boy this year but in the loveable rogue type of bad boy not the mean to other kids bad boy. I didnt cheat on my girlfriend. I only smoked a little weed (I could have smoked more). Im Irish so we are predesposed to drink lots. I nhad a good time but I was generally a good boy.

Thank you,

TheJohnster.

A few hands That I lost money on are:

Bad play
I should have pitched the hand preflop after the reraise but he had done this to me a few times. I might have been better 4 betting him but I devided to call. I felt he was at it so I reraised his lead. Bad move and I was pretty wuch commited and hoped to suck out.

AA into trips .


Reraised pot. I typed "QQQ?" into the chat box but I couldn't lay this down.

Flopped the nuts.
Can I really not get stacked here.can I put him on 8J

Today will be better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home