Poker Paid For

Friday, December 29, 2006

29

Target: $750
Amount from: $667

So a small loss today but the overall aspect is better. I was way more focused than I had been and paying much more attention. Its the end of the week today cos im taking tomorrow off. I'll post some hands and results later.

Later that same day........

A good session. I think my PT stats are wrong cos I won more today than it says I did

Target: $750
Amt won: $390
Result: $(360)

I didnt hit my goal but I had a winning week. Not a loosing one, Not a break even one. A winning one. Feels great! I know that I am gonna have a great week next week. I feel much more confident in not only my game but my focus and my drive also. I really want to play poker again. I went through a week or two of just not wanting to play so much.

A few of the good and the bad.

Bad 1
Fold river. I was not commited so why call. Stupid pride.
Bad 2
Got to bet that turn or check raise it all in. Be happy with stacking 1 person.
Good1
I love sets!
Good 2
Really what was he doing betting $1 on the turn. I didnt fear a house here too much but it was possible so I just called his min raise as opposed to pushing. look at his Stack PF and then look at this hand

Ugly
I still think I was ahead of him PF. He said he had AA but I really dont think so. He wasn't very good at all and I wouldn't be surprised if he had AK. Thats one thing I dont like about Prima. dont get to see the hand unless they show it.

Happy new Year!

My resolutions, Work harder and have more fun! I'll tell you 2 ways on the 1st 07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home