Poker Paid For

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'M BACK

2 and a bit years later I have decided to post again. I did all my travelling and came back to good old Dublin. I didn't play poker for about 2 years apart from the occasional log on after a few beers. Never a good idea. Anyway I had run my account down to $60.

Then about 2 weeks ago I was listening to the radio and Roy Brindley was on talking. Decided to play a little while sober. Quite enjoyed it again. Then decided to try get my "roll" up to $100. Did that. Then said, lets try for $150. Did that in about 2 days. Moved some funds onto FT and just devided to play there for a bit. Not much, Think I have played maybe 3-4k hands. Up to $ 300 now. I was playing $5 nl and then $10 nl.

Gonna keep going and see how it goes. Lots has changed since I played "somewhat professionally". I definately jumped in too deep and did not have a heavy enough bankroll. 20 buyins is fine for playing but not for playing and withdrawing. Gonna see how far I can take this run. Really enjoying poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home