Poker Paid For

Friday, April 17, 2009

Another good few days. Have got my bankroll up to about $400 not including rakeback.

I am running so good right now, it would be easy to think that I am killing these games because I have played at a higher level but I have hit quads 3 times and been the higher set twice. I got paid off every time and I have been bluffing way too much also. People never give up a decent hand at $10nl but I have been running over the tables. Running at 35+BB/100 for almost 5k hands. I know that this is not sustainable and am trying to keep my head about the whole situation.

Don't get me wrong. I am going to keep going this way until the variance bug hits and I start to loose but I am just so hot now its unreal.

I noticed that I am putting alot more thought into the villans cards than I used to and reacting accordingly. That has to be a good thing. I was always very wary of my position and avoided playing big pots OOP but hopefully this had added something more to my game.

I am going to set some goals in the next few weeks but the only one that I have at the moment is to grow my bankroll so that I can play $25nl again soon. Only $100 off that target now. Poker is not going to pay for much for the next few months unless is PokerTracker 3 or Holdem Manager.

4 Comments:

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:27 PM  

  • Welcome

    Tenez vous informé des informations récentes sur le poker en ligne en consultant passion poker.
    Vous y trouverez des infos mises à jour quotidiennement sur les sites de poker et sur le poker en france.
    Les vidéos et les photos vous permettrons d'en savoir plus sur le poker.

    Winner URL: http://passionpoker.biz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:56 PM  

  • Well, If you have ever thought of writing some script to automate those things that you do several times on a daily basis, then you have a great and easy way to automate the entir e process. It comes without saying that a few imacros and firefox add-ons will automate all actions connected to a browser (Mozilla). If you wish to automate your system as such, then you may need some other script, straightforward commands can automate your system. Even a beginner can automate things using a simple software called as sikuli all you need to do is to tell Sikuli what to do by giving some screenshots and straightforward commands.
    A GUI will be used with Sikuli. Sikuli is an open siurce scripting application that will use a mixture of easy commands like click, type, wait and so on. There's no internal API support, it just searches the screen for the image within the screenshot-which implies that you can use it for anything. There is literally no limit on how you use it to automate things.
    This is too good to be true, however if you watch the subsequent video, you may come to know that this is often really easy. If you visit their home page, you get a lot of tutorials and support; it will be a cake walk even for beginners. You can check the video as well as get the software at [url=http://technoages.com/operating-system/apple-mac-os/automate-everything-through-a-simple-script-make-your-computer-listen-to-you/]TechnoAges.com[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:30 AM  

  • Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like
    to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Here is my webpage ... cccam explanation

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home